Thursday, August 21, 2008

Argentina, Here We Come!!!


I understand that I haven't been the bloggiest of all bloggers. People can repent and do better, which I am. So here is my first official post with my exciting news. After much convincing, pleading, whining, threatening (just kidding) Jason has finally agreed to come with me to ARGENTINA!!! My last day of work is in two weeks from yesterday. We will be training in Salt Lake for a week and then are off to South America for the semester. We will be teaching workshops down there on how to interview well and apply for jobs or start business'. I am SOOO excited to go. I have always wanted to, and let's be honest it is totally in my personality to up and move to another country like this, I am just so lucky that I married a man that will do it with me!! So that is that. My first post. I am committing myself right now to be a good blogger and keep this updated with pictures and stories from Argentina! That's all for now.

6 comments:

The-Allen-Family said...

SARAH! I love you. You were/are the most beautiful Bride! You look incredible..as usual! I LOVE your dress! Wowza! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog. Sadly I didn't get your nice long email. I totally would have replied! But now that I have your blog and e-mail we definately will keep in touch. Your man is so handsome and you guys are a beautiful couple. I love how happy you look. I am way excited for you to go to Argentina. My brother Daniel served his mission there in Bahia Blanca, and my brother Garrett(that passed away 07) went to South america (brazil) for his. So Cool! Well, Good luck..oh and by the way I need to hear about this whole wheel chair bit?! WHAT? I can't believe you had to learn how to walk again! Your amazing. I am glad you are okay now. Anyway we need to talk. Love you (and I love seeing the picture of molly and you, it reminded me of high school when I met her!your both great!) Keep in touch
Rebbecca(Braden)Allen
(sorry for the novel!)

Dezaree said...

Holy cow. That sounds like it could be pretty fun. It is totally your personality to do something like that. Me, on the other hand...I am too much of a home body to do something like that. Please keep us informed on what is going on with you. Have fun and be safe.

Kenzee Jo said...

Be safe Sarah--you are such a adventurer; which I admire! :]

C & E said...

It made my day that I just happened to check your blog and there was actually something new on it! Yay for you and you better believe that I am going to hold you to this blogging frequently thing!

Holly,Carl Foley said...

That is awesome, I am so excited for you two, you will have a blast. What part of Argentina are you going to? I love you, Holls

~SHERI said...

Hey! You posted! Good for you! I love up and moving to another country! I wish we could do it now. Well, Ryan is in January at least. But Iraq...not the country I would pick if I could. You are going to have a blast and influence so many people there. You are perfect to go and do that. I miss you! What dates are you going?! I dont think I will get to see you! BOo!