Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Lied...

I lied and said that we didn't have to teach last week. We were told just before 6pm that there was some miscommunication and that we were supposed to teach the workshop starting at 6!! We jumped in a cab and headed for the chapel where we were teaching at. This was by far the smallest workshop we've taught yet. There were five people in total, and two of them have callings in the employment resources, so really there were just three.
It was AWESOME!! I felt so much more comfortable teaching in a small group and we all got really close. Yesterday we were on a bus for four or so hours on our way to our next adventure here in Formosa, Argentina. We arrived at 3:45 and were taken straight to the chapel to teach our workshop that started at 4pm. We hadn't eaten or drunken anything all day and I kid you not when I was teaching in front of 25 people my mind went completely BLANK and I couldn't think of anything to say. I just stood there! It was really funny, and by funny I mean not funny at all, just embarrassing. But someday it'll be funny, I am sure. Our hotel is great here; much better than our last one in Saenz Pena. Last night I only got like four mosquito bites, which is amazing compared to the 5,000 that I got in Saenz Pena. I still haven't figured out how to to cool things for the blog, like separate my pictures or make words big. I am sad looking at everyone's cool blogs. Can you all make your blogs not as cool so I feel better? Thank you. Now here are some random pictures for you!

More to come!! Love to all!

4 comments:

~SHERI said...

You sound like you are having such an amazing time! How lucky and blessed you two are to be able to do that together so soon after being married. So cool. And you are still SO BEAUTIFUL. I miss you! Your new place is gorgeous! And p.s. I LOVE EMPANADAS. Please, come home and make me some...

Holly,Carl Foley said...

Tag your it!!! Also Carl loves empanadas and I would love for you to teach me to make them when you get back. I love and I'm so glad you guys are having so much fun. Love, Holls

Matt and Savannah said...

Wow! It sounds like you are having such a great time there. I am so glad you are able to make all these fun memories! I think that is so important to do right after you get married. So when the kids come and you feel like your life is complete chaos you can look back and say "Remember how much fun we had when we didn't have kids". This coming from a girl who doesn't even have kids yet...but you can tell I'm prepared.:)

mryanbond said...

Do you know what I think your blog needs? An oversized picture of you and Jason really close... in the snow... just a thought... Ha ha ha