
This is the first picture that I ever saw of my husband. Very handsome man, if I may say so myself. When we got married Jason was a fine young man. Over the past year and a half he has changed quite a bit, and has grown for the better. He becomes a better man every day, and I love him more and more every moment. But recently there have been some unexpected changes. Just this past week he has gotten very tired. He started slowing down, and losing motivation to even get up off the couch. He started complaining of a sore throat, and I thought that he was just being a baby. But then more changes started to take place. He started to shrink and grow unwanted hair. A horrendous cough took over, and when I took his temperature it was at 103 degrees. My poor husband was burning a hole in our bed! I opted to sleep in the other room last night just to give him all the wiggle room he wanted in our bed, and when I came in this morning to check on him... this is what I saw!! This is the man that my husband has become!!!

That's right. We think that Jason has caught the swine flu. The poor guys is sick as a pig. (hahaha, I just made myself laugh out loud. That just proves my dorkiness.) He is just taking it easy on the couch and trying to avoid our neighbors, because they are all so old they would probably die from it. I am pretty sure we moved in to an old folk's home.
May I just point out one great thing here real quick. Look back up at the picture of my husband in our bed this morning. Even in this awful condition he is still smiling! He has a great attitude about this, and even though he looks the way he does (sorry honey) he still is able to smile about it. What a great man he has become!!
4 comments:
Hehehe!!! Love it (not the being sick part though...) - so glad that you posted! =) Miss you guys!
BBBBBbaaaaaahahhahahhahahahhahhaahahhahhahahhahahahha... OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH SWWWWWWEEEEETTTT HEEEAAAAVVVEEEENNNN!!!!! Poor. . . Poor Jason!!! hahahha... Hope he gets over it and turns into human form here shorlty...
only you could post an update about your hubby having the swien flu and make me laugh readin it!! I hope he gets better soon!
Oh man!!! LOL. that hahahhahahahaa! thank you for providing that "nitta laugh" I hope more of those are to come!
Poor Jason. My kids are all having a dose of it as well. some girl was super sick at nursery and exposed everyone, she went to get tested and ....yup..the stinkin swine flu!!!!!! This sucker wont die either man. You need some serious rest and good soup. :) You are such a cute wife! I love that story, but hate that its real. Take care ok?...
Post a Comment