What the frickin' heck...you have a blog and didn't tell me? :[ mine is krisandkenzee.blogspot.com. I'll add you on my friends list if you don't mind...hope you're doing well!!! Miss ya and love ya...
So just checkin' out the blog. Seeing how you're doing, and....you haven't posted in a while, so how am I supposed to know if you are doing okay????? OKay I am done. You guys looks so cute in those pictures. Hope you are doing well. Talk to you soon!!
Okay, so I didn't know you had a blog! I do too! Send me your email and I'd link ya. This is a great way to stay in touch! I post on my blog a lot so yeah...it'll be great. Take care sarah! -Becca Barnes
6 comments:
I'm in love with you guys I sure wish you'd post something else so I can continue to stalk you!
What the frickin' heck...you have a blog and didn't tell me? :[ mine is krisandkenzee.blogspot.com. I'll add you on my friends list if you don't mind...hope you're doing well!!! Miss ya and love ya...
You are so beautiful! I knew I was right to always flirt with you...write some more!
So just checkin' out the blog. Seeing how you're doing, and....you haven't posted in a while, so how am I supposed to know if you are doing okay????? OKay I am done. You guys looks so cute in those pictures. Hope you are doing well. Talk to you soon!!
Okay, so I didn't know you had a blog! I do too! Send me your email and I'd link ya. This is a great way to stay in touch! I post on my blog a lot so yeah...it'll be great. Take care sarah! -Becca Barnes
You are both adorable, what a great couple!!! Darla
Post a Comment