Monday, December 1, 2008

IGUAZU FALLS!!!!!


Wow!! This was incredible. There really are no words. The weather today was gorgeous (and hot and humid of course, but gorgeous) and the falls were amazing!!!! I would recommend this vacation spot to anyone in the world; even rich, spoiled people that always see cool things. This is cooler. Here are some pictures for your enjoyment. P.S. All of these pictures were taken just with our little camera. They look like postcards, huh??



4 comments:

kristen kathleen said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! These pics are GoRgEoUs!!!! Thanks so much for sharing them with the rest of us enjoying smoggy and gray Utah. I'm super excited to see you guys upon your return, but seriously, the weather and sights where you are at are way better than over here. =) Miss you guys - can't wait to see you in person!!!

Kenzee Jo said...

B-E-A-UTIFUL!!! I'm kind of jealous :] Looks like you're having the time of your life

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

HOLY STINKIN WOZERS! I wanna go!

kristen kathleen said...

Another comment/request: can you guys send me your email addresses?? I don't seem to have them. Send them to kkirvine@gmail.com. Many thanks! And, after you guys are in California, when are you coming back to Utah? You ARE coming back, right?!?! =)