Thursday, September 17, 2009

What the..... Sarah is updating her blog???

I know, I know, we are creeping up on a year since I have updated my blog. I just like to keep everyone in suspense. It has been a year since we left for Argentina. I can't believe how time flies. So far this year I have been able to keep myself put, and not move to any far off countries, but the year isn't over yet =)

I suppose a little update is due. After an incredible, uniting experience in Argentina we got on a plane and flew back to California, where we enjoyed an awesome Christmas. We settled back into our old routine quite quickly with me back at Provo College and taking online classes, and Jason full-time in school. Yep, just the same old same old, except for one minor detail. Instead of graduating as planned, Jason has decided that he wants to be a dentist. So he has been doing the pre-reqs for them since January, and is doing awesome. It'll be a loooong road, but worth the journey.

1 comment:

Josh and Becca said...

Yeah an update. I"m so happy to hear what you've been up to. Tell Jason to look at University of Colorado when he applies to dental schools. It's great. (I may be slightly biased) And holy freakin! Loved the pics from Australia! Take me with you!!!! You guys are so cute. Take care!