As some of you know, last year I had to sell Penny, my little white Protege, to pay for our flights to Argentina. Let us all take a moment and remember Penny's greatness, for she truly was the best little car. It was a good idea to sell her, though, because I feared she was close to her death bed. Anyway, Jason and I have just had one car since then, and have been surviving just fine. Last winter I would drop him off at school in the morning before I went to work, then pick him up on my way home. When it got warm enough we bought a scooter, and that was a fun treat for the summer time. Well now we are approaching winter again, and I don't think that Scooty is going to suffice. Because of our conflicting schedules this winter, we decided it was time to bite the bullet and buy a second car. We started looking, and boy are there some pretty cars out there!! All of which are out of our price range.
My dad had just bought a car from a man that was selling one more car, and my dad was soooo impressed with his deal. We went and checked out the other car that he was selling, and it was a deal that we could not pass up. The engine sparkles, there are only 40,000 miles on it, It's a 2007 little girl, just a baby, and she runs fantasticly!!! Is that a word? Hmmm... anyway. There is just one problem. Let's just say that she is a sweet spirit. She is exellent and above average in every department on the inside... but esthetically she is just lacking so much! My dear friends, meet the newest member of our family. I think we'll name her Goldie. She's our new 2007 GOLD FORD FOCUS!

That'll teach me!
9 comments:
Pppppahhahaha... Don't knock on Ford Focus's... remember??? I had a Navy one.. and that little buggar took us to California just fine and back (but old smerky died 2002-2008, Kylee totaled it, but it had a good run) :) COngraTS on the NEW ADDITION!! :)
Wow! I love that you are updating your blog so much. This is a record for you! :) I am so excited for your new addition! Goldie seems like a nice car but no car could beat the greatness of Benelope. Ha!
hahahahahahaha! your best post yet!
Goldie-licious!
Okay, I am not really up to date on like replying to comments. Do we do that with blogs? I need a good blogger to help me!
Kenz- haha, I totally remember your focus, and I honestly LOVED it! I remember wishing I had a car like that. And then something happened and I started to completely dislike them. But Smerky was a great little car! I loved how it smiled at us. Hahaha.
Savannah- Thank you for noticing my efforts. I am pretty proud myself! And you know that Benelope rules all other cars. She will forever be the favorite!
Katie- Thanks! =) I am glad you liked it. We miss you guys!!
Erika- Goldielicious is right! I needed something that fit my super hip job!
Ha! I had a roommate once who said that the Focus looked like a shoe. She absolutely hated them. I think maybe there's not a single car out there that draws more detestation than the Focus. I'm sure you'll learn to love her, though...
AHHHHHH! Love YOU! Firstly, your car makes me laugh. Very funny. My sister had a golden beamer and it became one of the family. Until my dad sold it when she wasn't paying attention. ha ha. Secondly, I like the new look of your hubby, a bit snouty, but good. I hope he is feeling better. Thirdly, I OWN P90X and I am too afraid to start it. Want to do it together???!!! I mean, not together together, since we live far away from eachother, but if we had to be accountable to each other maybe we could do it?! I need help to, I am also very Mcchubbyson. Help me! And long live Benelope!
I need help too....that is what I meant. woops.
I seriously saw a gold ford focus on the freeway between PG and Lindon on Saturday. It made me think of you, but I don't think it was you unless you like to cram four small kids in the back seat. Then they cut me off and I was in a hurry. It was total BYU ghetto. Those poor children.
Post a Comment