Things were going well. I felt like I was picking it up pretty fast, and I was pleased with how his haircut was going. Jason has such straight asian hair that it was pretty difficult. Here is some proof of how things were going:
Well, anyone that knows what it is like to give a haircut without any training knows that it is easy to go too short on one side, then go try and even out the other side, but end up going too short, so you go back to the other side, and it is just a vicious cycle! It was not my fault! I had no training. I just kept going back and forth, until this was our outcome:
6 comments:
hahaha! NICE! Too bad I dont think Jason would let you make him bald... :) I miss yall! Hows life!?
That's not Jason! You found a picture of a bald guy just to fool us all! I have given up trying to teach myself how to cut Sean's hair. We have failed too many times. That is hilarious! We miss you and want you to come visit us! Glad you started a blog.
I don't think I believe you either Sarah. I actually asked Chad last night if he'd let me cut his hair and he said yeah if he was planning on shaving it afterwards.
SHUT UP.
So shiny.... so I want to see REAL pictures of the outcome!
Hey, we found your blog. Hope everything is going well! We miss you guys! And I like the haircut :)
Post a Comment