
We are packing up the truck today and moving to Vegas. I feel weird. It's not real. I am obviously procrastinating right now and not packing. I think I am over-tired and emotional, and I might cry when I say by to my mommy. This is hard. I am sure it will get exciting sometime. So that's my life. We don't have a house yet, and we will stay with Jason's aunt for a few weeks while we look for a house. I will keep you updated. Fun fun! All my Utah peeps, I will miss you like crazy!
9 comments:
Good Luck! It will be GREAT!!!
Good luck with the move and finding a place! I'm sure this will be a great adventure for you and Jason. And yes - we're already planning to visit. =) We're convincing Penn and Sam to come with us to hang with you for a day in August on our way to California. Love you girl - can't wait to see you whenever that may be.
Oh I miss you too much! Enjoy and good luck!
Good luck in Vegas!!! I'll miss you here, but I'm so happy for your adventure!! :)
Wow!!! VEGAS! I love it. You're going to love it. Adventure are the best.
Put some pics up of your new house!!! Your life is such a whirl wind right now! I'm so glad I got to see you last week - love you!
hey, i read this blog about a month or 2 ago and saw you were doing great in the interview process for the biggest loser.. but i dont see it anymore.. just wondering how that journey is going..
Sione,
Yeah, I took that post down because someone brought to my attention that the producers might not like it if I have broadcasted to everyone where I am in the casting process, and although they never told me not to tell people I decided to play it on the safe side. So you may see me in the fall, but you may not =)
Your name is very familiar. Do I know you?
Take care!
i doubt you know me.. there are many Sione's
Post a Comment