Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fit in to the dress!




It was just over a year and a half ago that Jason and I were married, and I got to wear my beautiful wedding dress! I loved my dress so much that I wish that I could wear it every day. The problem now is not that it would be totally weird to wear my wedding dress everywhere I go, but that I can't even fit in to it! How embarrassing is that? I could understand like after ten years of marriage or something, or at least after kids, but no. I have no kids, and it has only been a year and a half. So even if I wanted to prance around town in my wedding dress... I can't! Out of the question. My love for Jason has grown immensely during this year and a half, and so has my body. =)

So I am reaching out for help! I am so freaking out of shape that I died after a half hour on the treadmill this morning. I got P90X and get out of breath just watching it! Is there anyone else in my same boat? Does anyone else need a little push? Can we please just motivate each other somehow?? I would really like to fit in to my dress again. Oh, and when I do, does anyone want to lounge around the house in theirs with me?

Your Fat Friend,

Sarah McChubbyson



p.s. this is the only dress that I fit in to now.

8 comments:

Erika Amonett said...

Sarah, it looks like you will have a fight on your hands over that pink dress...
I LOVE to exercise...in fact, it is an addiction. I will neglect family and friends just to get it. So, if I can be of any help, I will teach you how to do leg lifts and tricep dips in the comfort of your very own office! :)
Doesn't that sound like fun?

Becky said...

this is hilarious! Sarah, you are awesome! Let's get together sometime, okay.

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

me toooooooooooooo! Marriage made me fat! I blame Gabe!

Kenzee Jo said...

Well, hahahhaa... You're absolutely beautiful no matter WHAT!! I'm struggling right now too. Barely started working out again. I have a major talent of looking at food and gaining weight. I won't teach'cha how cuz I DON'T EVEN GET IT!! Pretty frustrated. I can't fit into my dress either, but I would like to wear it again someday. LOVE YA!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming over last night, it was so fun to talk to you! I will exercise with you ANYTIME!

Jimmy and Katie said...

you are out of control! lol! and 30 minutes on the treadmile is amazing by the way!

Eldredge greatness said...

ok, you are soo freakin cool! I LOVE your posts!!!! as for p90x. I was going to get that for Xmas last year but, as you say, I become exhausted just watching it.
Now get goin' to the gym and work it! pump up "ace of base" and you dance on that treadmill til you cant dance no mo!you'll be in that dress in NO time! yeeaa!!

Ashley said...

I just googled your name to see if there was more information about your weight loss journey and I found this blog - I don't know if you still check it, but I hope you do. I just wanted to tell you that you looked stunning tonight on the finale. I was so disappointed that they didn't highlight your story more. I really think you were the best looking one on the show tonight - I loved your hair and your dress. You're an inspiration and you're so beautiful!! Congratulations!! I just started a weight loss journey of my own. I don't have a whole lot of weight to lose, but I was unhealthy and unhappy. The Biggest Loser inspired me and in 9 weeks I've lost 23 pounds. I have 7 more pounds until my goal weight ~ and I'll do it! Thanks for your example and best wishes to you and your family. And Congrats to your mom! So amazing! :-)