Sunday, December 20, 2009

I am an OLD WOMAN!!

Today I celebrated my 26 birthday. My entire family went down to Richfield to my sister's house and it was a BLAST! Last night we had dinner and played games, then had cake and ice cream at midnight. We all slept over, and all 22 people came singing into my room this morning with breakfast in bed! How cool is my family? We went up into the beautiful mountains and the boys had a big air soft gun fight. It was so fun to watch, but my age has caught up with me, and I couldn't run around like I used to! Everyone kept commenting all day about how old I was!! I am only 26; I didn't think that I was that old. Several people also commented that my old age was really starting to show. I don't know, what do you all think? Here is me with my birthday cake last night....


4 comments:

Jon and Molly Knight said...

Happy Birthday! I love the old lady picture. I think you have a couple years to go before you start to look like her.

Meghan said...

Oh Sarah, you are funny. Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was so fun!!!

~SHERI said...

Dude, I am going to be 27 this year. UGH! So if you look like that, I am afraid what I look like!

James and Shawna said...

Sarah! I just found your blog, and I'm so excited! I had to just keep reading your posts, because you are so funny! Happy late Birthday My dear!